Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for parts on my leadsinger ls-3700w. cord in particular,

I am looking for parts on my leadsinger ls-3700w. cord in particular, can you help me.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

As I expected, I couldn't find any parts for your karaoke microphone. It appears that only the company itself would be able to supply a replacement part. You can contact them directly at(NNN) NNN-NNNN If the cord is not detachable and the unit must be serviced, it would also be Leadsinger who would take care of something like that. When contacting them (in case of warranty questions) it would be helpful to have your original receipt in case you had to make a claim. Otherwise, I would be surprised if they weren't able to supply a replacement cord for your unit. Best of luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!