Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I am interested in finding a discontinued item called birds

I am interested in finding a discontinued item called "birds in flight" hanging sculpture for purchase. Item must be available for purchase for NMT $400--original proce was $375. Pls understand this is a finder's fee and as such, the location found must be willing to sell the sculpture. Must be exact match. THANKYOU!

It's at
Hi, thanks for your question.

This response comes with good and bad news. The good news is the sculpture is available from, however the price tag is $500--most likely due to this item being difficult to come by these days. It also shows on another website, for $395, however all of their John Reistetter sculptures are temporarily unavailable at this time. They say they expect to be able to take orders this summer. I realize the picture on the latter page is not an exact match, but do note the piece can be ordered in 12 different metals.

If you need it right away it looks like you'll have to pay a little bit more than you were expecting for it. If you can wait until the summer to order it for a better price then that might be more ideal. Keep in mind, however, that this sculpture is unavailable at most places. There could be any number of reasons for that, but it ultimately means that as demand rises, so will the item's price tag, so at this moment it is probably rather unlikely to find the sculpture for the price it was originally offered at when new.

Here are the web links:

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!