Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Can I Re-add A Face Book Friend Once Ive Deleted Him

Can I Re-add A Face Book Friend Once I've Deleted Him?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

Yes, you can re-add a friend if you've removed him. If you accidentally blocked him, go to your privacy settings and remove him from your block list. If he has deleted you, he will still show up under search. If he has blocked you you won't be able to find him. The only way to find out if he's blocked you is to log on to someone else's profile (with their consent) and search for him. Or create a new account of your own and search for him.

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!