Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

how to cell somthing

ow to cell somthing
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.

What would you like to sell?

If you provide some more detailed information, I will try my best to help.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i would like to sell a custom built cherry wood entertainment center wall unit abouy five years old two seven foot towers connected to console center lower and brushed alluminum rods with thick gage glass shelving with an upper left side two by two cabinet total lentgh is ten feet long approx weight five hundred pounds. custom made to mount to wall , built by master craftsman who used higest qaulity wood and metal materials. looking for highest bidder. thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Your best choices to try to sell this entertainment center wall unit would be to list it on eBay (, but specify it can be bought only by a person 'local' to your area (because it cannot be shipped), and/or list it for sale on your city's Craigslist ( If you don't find your city within your state's listings, choose the city closest to you.

You can also place an ad in your local newspaper and/or community newspapers, plus place ads in publications like the Pennysaver and The Flyer (if you have these in your area).

I wish you much good luck and hope you are successful in selling this beautiful unit.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,