Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Where online can I find a replacement part for the Rival GC8151WN

Where online or locally (Milwaukee, Wi.)can I find a replacement part for the Rival GC8151WN 1.5 Quart Treat Shoppe Electric Ice Cream Maker. I only need the clear plastic top. Also, how much will it cost? My e mail address [email protected]

Thank you [email protected]
Ms. S. Mitchell
Hi, thanks for your question.

A replacement clear lid for your ice cream maker is available at the Rival website. It says it is for a GC9151, but appears as it if would fit an 8151 as well. It is currently out of stock but one would think they would have some coming in soon, with the ice cream season upon us! At the bottom of this page I'll leave you a link for the parts page for your model (which includes the top) as well as the Rival customer service number. I'm sure they would be able to give you a better idea of when their product would be restocked, as well as if the lid will fit your model. I've also scoured the internet looking for other websites that might sell Rival replacement parts but to no avail. Good luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!