Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I think you have the wrong VISA number for Me. Someone used

I think you have the wrong VISA number for Me. Someone used My card and the Bank cancelled that card and issued a new number.

Do I grease the muffin pans, they are silicon, also do I lower the temp of the oven? Or do I shorten the cooking time?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello Liz, and welcome back to JustAnswer!

When baking with silicone muffin pans, yes, you will use a light spritz of non-stick cooking spray to grease them before filling with your batter. You don't need to lower the temperature of your oven or shorten cooking time; follow baking directions according to the recipe you are using. Always wash and dry your muffin pan before first use. Here is some additional information you will find helpful, when using silicone bakeware:

As for your VISA card number, you can make sure the correct one is noted on your account by going to your profile and checking your financial information; I think it's listed under 'details'; however, it would be best for you to check with our Customer Service department to make sure they have the correct/most updated information, and they can also assist you with viewing your profile and making any necessary changes.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

I hope your muffins come out great! I use silicone bakeware all the time and love it!

Best wishes,

Edited by Cher on 5/13/2010 at 6:28 PM EST