Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a L shaped room with Kitch, Meals, Lounge (lounge in

I have a L shaped room with Kitch, Meals, Lounge (lounge in bottom of L) how do I determine the Ba-gua (Feng Shui)of the room do i look at the whole L as one room or do i take the lounge as a 3 sided room on it's own, if so, what is the remedy for the missing wall, Please help
Hello, and thanks for your question.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier reply.

I've had a similar set up in the past, and from your description, I would treat the lounge as a 3 sided room of it's own, and a remedy for the missing wall could be to place a loveseat, sofa, or set of chairs with a small table in between, with their backs to the kitchen area. This arrangement would also serve as a room divider, defining the identity of the lounge as a room unto itself.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.