Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

can you find randy johnson he use to live in philadelphia,

can you find rXXXXX XXXXX?he use to live in philadelphia,ms.
Category: General
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.

I found several RXXXXX XXXXXs who lived in Philadelphia, MS, at this site, below:

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&qf=randy&qmi=&qn=johnson&qs=MS&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

You would need to pay a fee to see 'details' on each person at the site listed above.

If you can supply a middle initial, approximate age, and the city/state where RXXXXX XXXXX lives now, that would help narrow it down. If you're looking for his current contact information, more details would be necessary for a search, as this is a very common name.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
His birth name isXXXXX was born on August 7,1951 in Sunflower County,Mississippi.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your additional information.

Please allow me some time to research this for you with the name you provided.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
last known contact was from jackson,miss.---been several years ago
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again,

I've found a James R. Johnson within the correct age range, in Chocktaw, MS:

540 Goat Ranch Rd

Choctaw, MS 39350-4638

(no phone number available)

also, in Pearl, MS (age and phone are not listed):

127 Magnolia Way

Pearl, MS 39208-3366

If you think he may still be in Jackson, MS, there are several there. What would help narrow it down is if you know the names of other cities where he's lived and names of some relatives. Also, if he is a 'Jr.'.

I'm going to include links to 'Intelius' (a people search site) and 'Switchboard', where I found listings for James R. Johnson. Where age is listed, go by that (he would be 59 or in his 59th year):

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&qf=James&qmi=R&qn=Johnson&qc=philadelphia&qz=&qs=MS&trackit=74&focusfirst=0

http://www.whitepages.com/5175/log_feature/sort/search/Replay/?view=&search_id=73101433023405883054&form_mode=&sort=age_range

As I mentioned previously, in order to see more details on a site like Intelius, you need to pay a fee. If you recognize any of his relatives' names and/or other cities where he may have lived, you might want to investigate further, through that site. Ages are sometimes listed and in fact, there is a 'relative' named 'RXXXXX XXXXX' on one of the 'James R. Johnsons' listed.

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He has lived in Jackson,Philadelphia,Macon,Indianola---all in Miss. to name a few.He has been married to Diane Hutchison,Rebecca Allison and myself,Viola Johnson.He has 2 boys with Diane---J.R.Johnson,Jr. and XXXXX XXXXX Johnson; 1 boy with myself.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, Viola, and thanks for your reply.

Go to the link I included for you in my previous answer ( http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&qf=James&qmi=R&qn=Johnson&qc=philadelphia&qz=&qs=MS&trackit=74&focusfirst=0)

and you will find YOUR name in the 'relatives box' all the way to the right, on two of the listings for James R. Johnson. As you can see, there is also a 'RXXXXX XXXXX' listed with you. The city listed is Philadelphia, MS, so he may still live there.

That's the most information I could find, based upon what you have told me. We are not a 'people search' site per sé, but as I mentioned earlier, if you would like to find out more on Intelius, you can get 'details' on the James R. Johnson listed there, with yourself in the relatives box.

Best wishes,
Cher