TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a trojan 3 pack non-lubricated condoms. the exp date

I have a trojan 3 pack non-lubricated condoms. the exp date is stamped 02 2014. then there is a series of letters and numbers stamped TT9047T.
the usp code is 0 22600 92050 2. can you tell me the date of manufacture and when and where they were bought.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, There is no way to tell exactly when or where your item was purchased. There should be a code date of manufacture which can tell you when the item was manufactured and they have a shelf life of about 5 years so your product couldn't not have been purchased before February of 2009 and probably was 3 to 4 months after that date before it was on the shelf for sale. Thank You Tom