TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Do Indian casinos have to abide by a certain percentage on

Do Indian casinos have to abide by a certain percentage on their slot machines?
I so, does anyone check to see if they actually are. if not, do they pay fines that are less then if they paid the correct percentage out on the slots?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, I have searched several documents from the federal regulating body National Indian Gaming Commission and see no required payouts. Here is the link to their site http://www.nigc.gov/ I did find information for Wisconsin department of Administration where the Casinos are required to payout between 80 and 100%. In Wisconsin's case they casinos are self -regulated but the governing body can perform an audit. Thank You Tom please click accept.