TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I seriously want to pursue a career as a golf instructor. I

I seriously want to pursue a career as a golf instructor. I live in Canada so what steps would I need to take to become a C.P.G.A golf instructor. Where should I start if I am fairly knew to golf? I have the time/money for schooling/lessons as they will be necissary. What would you suggest?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Can you give me a few facts, how old are you, where in Canada do you live, did you play any college golf? Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
24, Vancouver. No college level golfing. Thanks Tom
for taking on the question
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, here is the link to beginning of your new career,1,43,50

The First step meet the goal is the read and understand the following documents . This process may take a few years to complete and you will need to hone your gold skills to past the actual 36 hole golf test.

Your age is an advantage and there are positions throughout the country. Thank You Tom please click accept