Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Who do I contact about my mother receiving my fathers retirement

Who do I contact about my mother receiving my father's retirement pension from the now bankrupt Youngstown Sheet and Tube Company that was in Gary, Indiana. I was told that J & L steel bought them out but the phone number online is not a working phone number.
Hi. I'm unclear about your question. Do you have a legal question, or are you literally just looking for a phone number for J&L?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am looking for the real number to call regarding my father's pension for my mother. Thanks, Dan
I see. Your question was posted in the legal section, so I wasn't sure if you had a legal question about the situation. I'll move your question to a more appropriate category.

It seems that J&L Steel is now LTV Steel, and you can try this contact information:

Chicago/
NW Indiana Area

Roberta Willis
Area Manager-Recruiting

LTV Steel-Indiana Harbor
2500 New York Avenue
Whiting, INNNN-NN-NNNNbr /> (NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
[email protected]

If this is not the right department for you to speak with regarding your father's pension, I'm sure they can supply the correct contact number.

I wish you much good luck!

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist