Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I registered my son truck in one county and sent the new registration

I registered my son truck in one county and sent the new registration and tag for his plates to where he is going to college and he managed to lose them. Will they reissue new tags for his vehicle?
Hi, thanks for your question. What state were the tags issued in?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. You can return to the county treasurer where you obtained the plates and registration. They can provide you with a new set. They charge $6.75 for the registration and $13.75 for the plates. This must be done in person and cannot be done online.
Thanks for coming back to Just Answer!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!