Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Can someone recommend a beachfront hotel in the Daytona Beach/Ormond

Can someone recommend a beachfront hotel in the Daytona Beach/Ormond Beach area of
Florida? It is for two adults. Desire a hotel with beach access.We prefer no water slides or other things that attract families with children. [been there, done that!]

This Hotel is a very nice and has a pool, Ocean Front and Ocean Access, catersmore to Adults rather than small children. If this is not what you are looking for please let me know and I will try and find you some other venues. At this time of year Daytona is very busy because this is still the time we find College students spending time in Daytona. Joan