JOGANN
JOGANN, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a writer with 30 years of experience, I am resourceful and know how to get the answers.
12183058
Type Your Question Here...

how to introduce my husband, who is a pastor as the guest speaker

Customer Question

how to introduce my husband, who is a pastor as the guest speaker of a church?
Category: General
Expert:  JOGANN replied 6 years ago.

Try this:

Allow me to introduce my husband, Pastor XXXX XXXXX, who after XX years of marriage and countless sermons, can still hold my attention and help me in my own walk with the Lord. XXXX has pastored XXX churches, in (CITIES/STATES), and we are both pleased to be here with you today. I am honored to be his wife, and to introduce him to all of you. I trust that the Lord will use him to his glory today, and will bless each of you. Honey . . . (the floor is yours, or, we look forward to hearing what the Lord has put in your heart today, or something like that).

Good luck with the introduction - I am sure you will do very well.

Please press "accept" so I will receive credit for having assisted you. As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Kind regards,

Jo

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
  • thank you, XXXXX XXXXX didnt recieve the response until late sunday afternoon thank you that would have bee a wonderful begining to his introduction i had something very similar.
Expert:  JOGANN replied 6 years ago.
Okay. I had posted it 20 minutes after you posted the question, yesterday, and don't know why you did not receive the response until late today. Glad it went well for you.

Kind regards,

Jo