Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I have booked a flight. When it came to putting in titles the

I have booked a flight. When it came to putting in titles the choice was M mll mlle when it should of been Ms Mr Miss or Mrs. The only way I could book my flight was by putting M in.
My tickets have Mr on both mine and my daughters when they should be Ms and Miss. Can not get through to the airline as there computer system is down and Im flying tomorrow. Is this going to be ok having Mr instead of Ms and Miss
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
I'm thinking that these were French titles, but don't understand the Mll. If French, it should have been for Monsieur, Madame or Mademoiselle. Anyway, as long as your full names appear on your tickets and boarding passes and can be appropriately matched to your passports or identification you shouldn't have a problem. A title isn't a legal thing in this case, like a full name is. I'd try ringing the airline again later just to make sure, but I really don't foresee this being a problem.

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just one other question. I didnt put our middle names down when booking tickets, just first and last names. Is this ok?

Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Shouldn't be any problem. So long as everything matches up between your tickets and identifications you shouldn't have an issue. You might want to check in at the desk instead of outside or electronically just to make sure any problems are corrected before you get to security.
Experience: B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.