Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

i would like to know if my boyfriend is chatting to other people

i would like to know if my boyfriend is chatting to other people on his msn....and also what does " in common with " mean, next to someones picture on msn profile
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.

The only way to know if he's chatting with other people would be to 'friend' those people and see if they refer to him by name or if their pictures appear on his profile or if his picture appears on their profile.

"In common with" means the same as 'mutual friend'; it means that one or more people on that profile have the same people in common as contacts/friends.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.