Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I just received the Nutone metro oversized deluxe recessed

I just received the Nutone metro oversized deluxe recessed medicine cabinet and when I opened it the glass doors are schattered. Please tell me what to do now so I can get et it replaced immediately.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for your question!

If this cabinet was purchased from a local retailer, you can bring it back to them and get a replacement. Just let them know that the glass was broken when you received it. Things like that happen all the time when shipping these kinds of items. You'll probably need to bring your receipt with you as well.

If you ordered this directly from Nutone then contact their customer service number at(NNN) NNN-NNNN Give them the same details--that it was damaged before you received it. They may either send you a replacement for no charge (which would be easiest) or direct you to inquire with the company that shipped it and file a claim with them. They aren't open on the weekends, but you could call them on Monday. They would most likely send you a whole new unit, rather than just the replacement glass.

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!