Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
Type Your Question Here...

how can i find old school photos of the 60s and the school

how can i find old school photos of the 60s and the school has closed down Im looking for any old photos of my dad Malcolm Worsley I dont know were else that i can look
Category: General
Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.
I am sorry to hear that you lost all these photographs. I hope that I can give you some helpful suggestions.

There are a number of sites that allow people to find classmates. These include and These sites would allow you to find classmates of your father's. They may have group photographs, yearbooks etc that you could use/borrow.

The school district (if this is a public school) central office would be another source of information. Often the school library will keep copies of yearbooks.

The school may also have an alumni association. You could search the web for the name of the school and the words "alumni" or "alumni association" or "reunion" to try to locate a few people active in keeping the history of the school alive.

The local newspapers/media would be yet another source of information. They may be able to direct you to articles, advertisements or notices of class reunions. Even if they could direct you to individuals in classes within a few years of his date of graduation, you may find people is his class through these connections.

Good luck