Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

spares supplier of parts for samsung microwave all it needs

spares supplier of parts for samsung microwave all it needs is bulb for interiior light model m1934nce serial number 7maw801047d information already given
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for requesting me.

You can find a replacement bulb for your microwave at this link:

The bulb is rather expensive--you might consider purchasing a new microwave instead of a bulb replacement, as a decent microwave starts at around the same price.

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!