Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

is us birth a reliable site

Customer Question

is us birth a reliable site?<br /><br /> is that a reliable site to do business with?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for your question!

I've checked out a couple of different sources on this website and don't find the most flattering information from other users. The main complaint is that the site charges bloated fees and also doesn't disclose all the fees you will be required to pay. Users have also had issues trying to get refunds. Several individuals have suggested they've had much better luck obtaining documents from the state of issue directly. It costs much less money and is processed at the same rate of speed, if not faster. This website is most likely just a go-between type site where they take your information and make a request to the state for you and charge you a fee (something you could do yourself, obviously).

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Did you get this info from the web site itself? I was nervous that I gave my personal information out and shouldn't have. They said that I would get email confirmation that I submitted information to them that I needed a birth certificate and when I didn't get confirmation back, I called. They said they never got the information and I began to wonder. I know that I hit the submit button and I wonder what happened to that information.
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the accept. No, I didn't get the information from their website, I got it from independent third-party websites that have no affiliation with them in order to make sure it was reliable. It is always good to be careful about giving out your personal information on the internet. Most instances of identity theft occur in a more "underground" manner, rather than being operated out of what looks like a real company. This website appears to be a legitimate business--they just don't seem to have too many happy customers.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.