Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I have an Evenflo high chair model # 2981539, I need the cover

I have an Evenflo high chair model #(NNN) NNN-NNNN I need the cover for the chair, is it possible to order one? There is also an number #25802567 Thank you XXXXX [email protected]
Hi, thanks for your question. I found two replacement items for this chair, both called "seat pads". One has a pattern of bears and lady bugs, the other has a plaid pattern. Is this what you're looking for?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
B. Taylor: Yes, that is what I'm looking for - The plastic chair has a 20" back and holes 7" and 9" for a strap. I don't really care which one, bears I guess, really doesn't matter, I just need one. It's a great chair, and I want to use it. This chair can be used for quite a while as the baby grows. Jean Magley
Thanks for your reply! I'm currently at work, but as soon as I get back to my computer I'll send you the information on how you can purchase these. Thanks!
Hi again, and thank you for your patience! The seat pads I mentioned can be ordered directly from the evenflo website. Here is a link to their ordering page--item numbers 14 and 15 are the ones I was talking about. Both of these fit the high chair with the model number you gave me.

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!

Thanks for the accept and positive feedback. I see you are having trouble accessing the website--assuming the page came up correctly, the items I was talking about (the seat pads) were items 14 and 15, the last two on the list. Please let me know if I can help further!