Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

this is a Q. about stock ,co name change or reorganization.

this is a Q. about stock ,co name change or reorganization. Sagemark Co's.LTD and I'm trying to find out original name when became public. Where I can find out?
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

That seem to be the original name when the company was founded in 1961. It got different division over time that said:

The Sagemark Companies Ltd. owned, operated and/or managed out-patient medical diagnostic imaging centers that offered positron emission tomography (PET) and PET and computed tomography (CT) imaging (PET/CT), a medical imaging procedure used by physicians in the diagnosis, staging and treatment of cancers and other illness and disease. Premier Oncology is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, which is focused on to develop medical centers featuring advanced radiation therapy systems and equipment for the treatment of certain cancers. Through Premier Oncology it acquired a 24.5% interest in Premier Oncology Management of Nassau, LLC. (Premier Nassau). As of December 31, 2008, the Company does not have any business operations.

On April 30, 2008, Premier Oncology sold its equity interest in Premier. Premier Oncology formed Premier Oncology of New Jersey, Inc. (Premier Oncology NJ) as its wholly owned subsidiary. On April 17, 2008, it sold its 49% interest in Advanced Radiation. On February 26, 2008, the Company sold its equity interests in its two PET imaging centers located in Rockville Centre and Forest Hills, New York. The Company closed its PET imaging centers located in Jacksonville, Florida, Tamarac, Florida, Wichita, Kansas, Parsippany, New Jersey, East Setauket, New York and Hialeah.

Edited by Martin on 4/10/2010 at 1:24 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is any link with the name of Alliance Imaging. bussiness connection as a result of merger,or reorganization. I'm trying tofind out how this name appear on my portfolio, and the broker firm do not have available info?ty
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
I searched quite a bit but i can't find a relation between the 2 (other than being in the same sector). What i suspect is that probably Sagemark sold it's asset to Alliance Imaging and part or all the deal was paid in stock that might got transfered to you when Sagemark stopped his operation.

To really know (and have a specific date), the best would be to contact Investor Relations Contact:

Howard Aihara

Chief Financial Officer

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
E-mail:[email protected]