Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

how do i sign up for pay pal

Customer Question

how do i sign up for pay pal?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for your question!

The process is quite easy. Simply go to and click the button at the top of the page that says "sign up". You'll select which of their accounts is better for you--most likely the Personal account. Enter your information and then follow the steps from there. You'll also need to set up a way to make transactions with the site, for example when you need to buy something online and want to use paypal. Most people add a credit card or bank account to Paypal for this purpose. There are a few other steps that the site will explain to you like getting verified. This is a simple way for them to ensure your bank account or credit card belongs to you and is secure. Signing up for Paypal is free, however when conducting transactions, there might be a small fee required, based on the kind of transaction.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this by pressing REPLY. If this answer was helpful please press ACCEPT. Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What about my 1st question?
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry--the only question I see is "how do I sign up for paypal". Was there another part that wasn't included? I'm happy to answer it as well.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
They all ready charged me $ 9.00 , I,m confused. wut up ?
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
The $9 charge came from this website,, when you placed a deposit to have your question answered. If you decide to accept my answer, that is when those funds are transfered to me for providing that answer (however the charge has already been made by the website).
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I,ll give you an acception,but I was not even signed up and you answered the question. So what about my first question? I know for a fact it was on record. B. Taylor "NO MORE" from me!
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
You seem to misunderstand how this website works. People come to this site, place a deposit (a good faith understanding that you intend on paying) and ask a question. You did all of these things. I answered your question. I did not personally remove funds from your credit card--you authorized a charge when you signed up and agreed to the terms. Customer service is available and refunds occur when customers are not happy. I would have been happy to refer you to them instead of you accepting my answer and giving me negative feedback, which really hurts my reputation on this site. I simply did my job and you penalized me for you not understanding how this site works. I will refer this question to customer service and ask they refund your money. Hopefully they can retract the unwarranted negative feedback as well.