Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I live in Australia. Where can I buy Bensia pencils because

I live in Australia.
Where can I buy Bensia pencils because I love them.
Thank you.
Hi, do you need that specific brand or just that kind of pencil, where you can change the tips? Are online retailers acceptable to you, or are you only looking for a local store? Thanks for the info!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I like the plastic pencils with the replacement lead that fit into one another and can be replaced with another one if the lead breaks.
I just love them to play with and always want to be able to have a few on hand.
Online retailers are OK with me.
I'll probably get about a dozen if they are what I'm wanting.
Thank you for replying.
Thanks for your reply!

Here are some websites where you can purchase these kinds of pencils, also known as "pop-a-point" pencil. Searching for that opened a lot more doors than Bensia did. The only online sellers I could find for Bensia were out of stock and had been for years and they only offered boxes of the Halloween pencils.

Most of these places sell these in bulk quantities so you shouldn't run out for a while. If you go to Google Shopping and type in "pop a point" you can also get several other retailers offering many different styles!

Thanks for letting me work with you today. If you need more information, please press Reply. If my answer was helpful to you, please press Accept. Thanks and best wishes!