Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

What is the best way to get rid of bedbugs

What is the best way to get rid of bedbugs?
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

The US Department of Defense recommends using a temperature of at least 49°C (120°F), at 20-30% relative humidity, for at least 20 minutes, reference.

You can use one of those steam machine cleaner to do the rooms completely (many time to catch survivor) and use a steam iron on the mattress and pillow (again many times). If you have pets, wash them more often in that eradication period. Try to not stay in bed too long for nothing.

No insecticide will work on them. If steam is not working, you may have to consider to trash the mattress.
I saw this in your feedback "How do I pay for this?". By clicking "accept" the payment is made to the expert, nothing else to do.