Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Employee Benefits

<p>If someone wanted to give an idea to Google about them (Google) opening up an small animal health facility at one of their branches in the Bay area California who (name, address, email) would they send the proposal to SPECIFICALLY; same thing with CISCO Systems? Any idea of who else would be interested in something of this nature in the Bay Area? If you don't know specifics, please do not answer me </p>
Category: General
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I upped the ante to $35.00 because I still haven't gotten any answer
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

Animal health facility is not their core business, can i ask why you mention those 2 companies?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am actually asking this question for a friend - It was an idea that since either Google or Cisco allows their employer's dogs in their facility, and my friend is a Veterinary internist for small animals - it may behoove Google to have his services and those of a regular veterinarian available in some capacity in their company - either as a separate facility owned by Google or similar. Our friends wants to work in northern California and we thought that Google or Cisco are big facilities that do a lot for their employees. No special reason other than that.
Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
You mean like an additional employee benefit? That could be something possible to arrange but probably not on a very regular basis. Not every Google employees have a dog (or pet). They would probably not allow a permanent installation for this, at most a clinic in the lobby. Your best bet is to mount an offer (including term and service) and see if they can integrate this into their current environment framework.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Martin -

The question is - if we do that - who specifically do we write to to send a proposal (my original question). That would be great if you can respond to that question.

Karen

Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
You can submit proposal by clicking this link. You won't have many chance to submit your concept, you need to make it right the first time. If they come back to you quick you have to produce all the numbers they may ask.

Cisco is a bit more traditional, so getting Google first is best. If you can enter there, you might be able to build bridge with all kind of software company really fast in the region (everybody know everybody).
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have to give this information to my friend. I'm afraid to click the "link" so I won't do it since I don't have any answers. I'm just curious if the link gives you information what to submit in your "proposal". Does it? Or does my friend just have to "wing" it?

And in your opinion, do you think my friend's proposal has a chance?

Those are my questions/opinions.

Karen

Expert:  Martin replied 4 years ago.
The link is a form to contact them about proposal of any kind. You have (your friend) to produce a detailed and concise at the same time text to sell them your idea.

You need to make them find the concept compelling. At the same time you need to remove them any fear from it. They surely don't want to get employee upset because they learned their pet is sick and then have this on mind all day instead of being creative. They probably prefer to see the pet die all of a sudden and have the employee come back to normal 3 day later (i exaggerate but i am sure you get the point).

As for the chance, it sure is an interesting project seen as occasional event in big company, but probably not to make a living full time unless many of this are chained together (a bit like a cow veterinarian going from farm to farm to offer his service). it cost nothing to try.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Martin. I will forward all this information to my friend and we'll see.

Karen