Lori
Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
260309
Type Your Question Here...

Im looking for the cemetery where Arlie Elvan Cox is buried,born

I'm looking for the cemetery where Arlie Elvan Cox is buried,born 9/20/1928 Morgan county Kentucky,died 11/02/1994 in Columbus Ohio,Franklin County in Riverside Methodist Hospital, ssn#XXX-XX-XXXX, death certificate #085710

[email protected]
;

'

Hello-

Many times the death certificate will list the name of the mortuary that the deceased was released to. If the person died in the hospital, they also would have those records, but due to the HIPAA privacy laws, unless you are family, they may not release them, or you may need to go thru significant paperwork to get the records. A moturary isn't bound by those same HIPAA privacy laws, so contacting them if you have the name would be the first place I would try. One of these resources should be able to tell you where he is buried.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Lori,you havent really helped me.I already knew what you told me.I was looking for a cemetry name.I already know about privacy laws researching records etc.If you can't get me the cemetery name then you haven't answered my question. R.Y.

I did some more research....and found his obituary. The funeral took place at Schoedinger, Hilltop - Schoedinger Hilltop Chapel 3030 W Broad StColumbus, OH 43204 United StatesSee map: Google Maps Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN The chapel should have records going back that they ca provide this information to you. I do wish there was more information available for Mr. Cox, but his death was very private it seems.

Deceased Name: GALLOWAY - Arlie E. Cox
GALLOWAY - Arlie E. Cox, 66, in Columbus, Nov. 2; Schoedinger Hilltop, Columbus.

In case you need additional info, this came from:

Columbus Dispatch, The (OH)
Date: November 4, 1994
Edition: Home Final
Page: 07B
Record Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH Copyright (c) 1994 The Dispatch Printing Co.

Hopefully this will allow you to make a single phone call for this info.

Edited by Lori on 3/22/2010 at 6:10 PM EST