Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 7 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

i need original rolex watch papers

i need original rolex watch papers where or who can i contact to obtain them ?
Category: General
Expert:  Jesse Handel replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer Thank you for coming to Just Answer and allowing us to help you with your question. The best place for you to start would be at Rolex's official website, www.rolex.com . They list all of the official Rolex dealers worldwide. The major dealer in the United States (assuming that you are in the US) is Rolex Watch USA,XXXXX New York, New York, 10022, 1-212-758-7700. If you contact them and give them the model of your Rolex watch, they should be able to get the papers for you.

I hope this information answers your question. Please let me know if you need more information.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i live in nyc , they were unable to help me.....and the rolex website is not the greatest .....but thank you for your quick response .....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: i already tried the two suggestions on my own before i placed my question and didnt get far ...i cld the manhatten number and they were unable to help me , and the rolex website isnt the greatest......
i already tried the two suggestions on my own before i placed my question and didnt get far ...i cld the manhatten number and they were unable to help me , and the rolex website isnt the greatest.....

Hello againCustomer I'm sorry my suggestions didn't help. I agree with you about the Rolex website being difficult to use. I also tried to find a customer service link or a contact us link on the Rolex website and couldn't find one. There is a website called Watchpapers at www.watchpapers.com that claims to have the papers for many watches. If you go there, enter the brand and serial number of your watch, you will be able to search their database for papers. It seems to be worth a try.

I hope this helps. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll keep looking.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have lready been on that website and it also was useless to me .....it did not have my serial number listed .....
HelloCustomer I'm sorry that I was not able to help you. I will opt out of your question and allow another expert to try to help. Hopefully, someone else can come up with something new. You've done a really good job of researching this on your own, so unless we have an expert that is a watchmaker or runs a jewelry store, we may not be able to help you. Thanks for letting me try and I'm sorry I couldn't help.

Edited by Jesse Hand on 3/17/2010 at 3:36 AM EST
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience: B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 7 yrs tax preparation.