Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Brinks Safe Model 5054 and have lost the combination

I have a Brinks Safe Model 5054 and have lost the combination the serial number is XXXXX the key has a number on it which is 63562 the number on the lock it's self is 1212. Please let me know how I can obtain the combination. Thanks Sylvia Banta
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi Sylvia, and thanks for your question.

Brinks is now owned by Honeywell and this safe's number (for Honeywell) is 2054. If you no longer have the owner's manual that came with your safe, which would provide the combination, you can contact the company at 1-800-223-8566 and request they send you the combination. You would need to provide the serial number for the safe, so I'm glad you have that, and may also be required to prove ownership with a notarized letter. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Pacific Time); or you can contact them by e-mail at: [email protected]

Honeywell's website address is

I hope you're able to open your safe after receiving the necessary information re: the correct combination from the manufacturer.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,