Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

How Can I Change Departure Dates On A Ticket I Have

How Can I Change Departure Dates On A Ticket I Have?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.

The easiest way to do this is by contacting your airline by phone. Speak to an agent who can guide you through the specific policies of the airline. There are a number of factors that will come into play here, including how far away the departure date is currently and what fare schedule you are on that will determine how easy it will be to change the date as well as if you can even change the date at all. Some low price, non-refundable tickets don't have much leverage in them. Depending on the fare booked there may be a charge to switch departure dates as well. Again, your best bet is to contact the airline by phone so you can speak to an actual person who can better explain your specific options.

Please reply if you need further information. If I have been helpful please click accept! Best wishes!