Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

where is 263 wright street located in westbury what surroundings

where isXXXXX located in westbury? what surroundings or landmark such as located near post ave or located near old country road? neil
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Neil!

How are you? I hope all is well!

You can see a map and get driving directions to this address, by plugging in the address you're coming from, here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=263+wright+street+Westbury,+NY&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=263+Wright+St,+We stbury,+NY+11590&gl=us&daddr=263%20Wright%20St,%20Westbury,%20NY%2011590&ei=8dGWS_acFYmXtgeeweXtDQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQwwUwAA

You can also take a bus or walk. It's an approximate 17 minute walk from Post Avenue, and a 12 minute bus ride, as shown on this map: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=263+wright+street+Westbury,+NY&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=263+Wright+St,+We stbury,+NY+11590&gl=us&daddr=263%20Wright%20St,%20Westbury,%20NY%2011590&ei=8dGWS_acFYmXtgeeweXtDQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQwwUwAA

New Cassel-Westbury Community Health Center on Union Street, is a good landmark that is close by.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi again cher i dont read maps i dont understand them so where is wright street on old country road? what bus number? thanks neil
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Neil.

If you can tell me where you're starting out from, it might be easier.

These buses can get you to Wright Street if you're starting out from Old Country Road:

N-78/79 Mineola/ Hicksville/ Walt Whitman-- going West--get off at East Gate Blvd. and Old Country Road.

Transfer to Bus N-22 Jamaica/ Mineola/ Roosevelt Field/ Hicksville
Get off at Prospect Ave. and Wright Street

Walk about 3 minutes toXXXXX--head west on Prospect Ave, then turn left on Wright Street.

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 3/10/2010 at 2:20 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

post ave westbury

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX helped.

Here are your directions:

Get Bus N-22 (Jamaica/ Mineola/ Roosevelt Field/ Hicksville) at Post Ave. and Maple Ave. Going East

Walk about 3 minutes to XXXXX-When you get off the bus, head west on Prospect Ave, then turn left on Wright Street.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
prospect ave is a very bad neighborhood are you sure wright street is in prospect ave in new cassel
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Neil.

That is so coincidental; there is a 'Prospect Ave.' in the Bronx, too, that is not a good neighborhood. I used to teach there.

From the map I read and the directions I gave you, it says the bus will leave you off at Prospect Ave. and Wright Street, to get you to that address. I also mentioned in my first answer that 'New Cassel-Westbury Community Health Center' on Union Street, is close by, so the area should be 'New Cassel'.

If possible, it might be a good idea for you to call the person/business you are going to visit at that address, in advance, to make sure of the directions.

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 3/10/2010 at 4:05 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how close to the health center is it. real bad neighborhood
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Neil.

It was difficult to tell how close to the health center it would be from the map, but it seemed to be pretty close. I only mentioned the health center because you had asked for a landmark, and this was named on the map, near that address.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi cher thanks neil
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi Neil,

You're most welcome! Thanks very much for your accept and reply.

Regards,
Cher