Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

how do i get my home phone call history

how do i get my home phone call history
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello,Customer and thanks for your question.

You can usually call your phone company and ask for a copy of your phone call history over a certain period of time (specific billing period), and there is typically a charge for this. If you are inquiring re: calls you made, if your plan is for unlimited local calls, the phone company might not be able to supply this information, as a record may not be kept. If you are inquiring re: incoming calls, it might be possible, but again, except for your Caller ID (if you have this feature), the phone company might not keep records of this. Long distance calls made and received are usually listed on your bill and/or the phone company should have a record.

I recommend that you begin by calling your phone company and asking for this information, then take it from there.

I hope you're able to find the information you're seeking.

If you have found this answer HELPFUL, please click 'ACCEPT' and leave Positive Feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thank you for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,