Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

How do I pay for an item when the seller says paypal but they

How do I pay for an item when the seller says paypal but they think I can pay with my mastercard with Chase Bank?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

When you sign up for a paypal account you can connect that account to a number of different means, including credit cards and checking accounts. As long as your debit card can be used as a credit card (which it can as you say it is a MasterCard) then you can use that card as a payment method through paypal. Paypal is a secure payment transaction service that is used widely on the internet, especially on eBay.

Please reply if you need more information, otherwise if I have been helpful, please click accept. Positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I will leave you positive feedback as well. Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I give the seller my mastercard no. when buying the item?
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
You don't give the number to the seller, you only enter it into the Paypal website. This ensures your privacy and keeps your card number secure. If you don't already have a Paypal account, once you sign up it will prompt you to set up a primary method of payment which is when you can enter your credit card information. From there you can "send money" to a person and it will withdraw it from your credit card.