Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Is Premier Legal Advocates a legitmate firm to use to renegoiate

Customer Question

Is Premier Legal Advocates a legitmate firm to use to renegoiate my home mortgage?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question!

In doing some research, it looks like this company is NOT one to get involved with. The Better Business Bureau gives the company a rating of C- however "Premier Legal Advocates" is a new company, born in late 2009. It actually used to be called "Bank Modification Experts" before they changed their name. While the former name doesn't have too many complaints due to the young age of the company, the latter certainly has a long list of scammed, dissatisfied customers. You can read more about this on this web page:

There are a lot of "financial" companies out there right now who are trying to cash in on the misfortune of others in these bad economic times. It appears that this is one of them. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Best advice is to seek help from a well established company with a good reputation. Hope this is helpful! Best wishes!

If you need further information, please press reply so I can continue to help you. Otherwise, please press accept if this answer was helpful to you. Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I appreciate the speed of your response. Just so II know we are talking about the same company. Is the company locationXXXXX, Agoura Hills Ca??

I am unable to link into Trustlink. Can you help????

The attorneys name isXXXXX

The big question is; Do you have a mortgage loan modification that you reccomend ?

Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX could help. Yes that is the same address for Premier Legal Advocates, however they did changed their address to the one you list when they started the "new" company. I can't personally recommend a loan modification company, but can recommend to check the background of any company before you enter into anything binding with them, especially with something as big as a mortgage loan. You can always check the better business bureau to see what reputable companies are in your area.

Also, Dave Ramsey has a few words to say about these kinds of companies that might make you be extra cautious before dealing with them that you can see here:

What comes to mind with "mortgage loan modification" is those same kind of companies who advertise on TV saying they can cut your $100k tax debt into pennies on the dollar. It might happen for a few folks, but the majority will get stuck with the same taxes and a huge bill from the company.

I have to post this as another "answer" but you don't have to click accept, as that will charge you again. You are welcome to leave a bonus and positive feedback if you wish. Thanks again and good luck!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Mr. Taylor, Thanks for our help. Art,Customer
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
My pleasure! I'd appreciate it if you could leave positive feedback for me if you get a chance. Best wishes to you!