Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

I need a chemist to work on a beauty product

HelloCustomer Thank you for coming to Just Answer and letting us help you with your problem. The best way to find a chemist for a specific project is to put a classified advertisement in the Chemical and Engineering News published by the American Chemical Society. The ACS can be found at www.acs.org . The American Chemical Society is the largest professional organizations for chemists in the United States. Another possibility that you might consider is, if you have a local university, go to the university, find the chemistry department and talk to the chemistry professors. With a beauty product, you probably will need the help of an organic chemist, so look for someone that teaches organic chemistry. If you can get a professor interested in your project, that professor may have graduate students that can spend the time doing the real work.

I hope this works out for you. Let me know if you need more information.