Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Coleman 18V cordless drill and am in need of a battery.

I have a Coleman 18V cordless drill and am in need of a battery. The drill model is PMD8129. Does Coleman still have them? If not what can I use in place of.

Thank you
Frank Daniel [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

You can contact Coleman at this link. Notice they have a part finder on the top right of the site. If you already have a battery for it, you could try to enter the battery model number (i already checked for the drill model number and found nothing).

I found one on ebay at this link (not new) link. I am not a big fan of recommending used battery, so be sure to contact the seller if you have any doubt.

You may be able to find a compatible battery in an hardware store if you bring it with you. Just be sure it's 18V and NI-CAD. (i have the owner manual for that drill and can't find the battery model number on it)

Edited by Martin on 2/10/2010 at 11:37 PM EST