Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

I wanted a minimum bid of $300.00 not $3.00. I am the seller.

I wanted a minimum bid of $300.00 not $3.00. I am the seller. I just asked someone else this question. They thought I was the bidder, not the seller. I can I correct my minimum bid. I already paid $14.00.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question. Are you talking about eBay?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes my problem is on e-bay. How do I fix it? It is too valuable to go for less.
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
At the top right, click on the button that says "My eBay" and log in if necessary. Once you get there, select the auction you have placed and click "edit". Scroll down to where it says reserve price and you should be able to edit the minimum reserve price there. If for some reason it won't let you do it, your best bet is to end the auction early and create a new listing for your item with the correct reserve price. Even if your item has been up for a few days and has some watchers they will follow the re-listing as well if they are truly interested and bid accordingly. Let me know if I can help further! Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I paid $14.00 to another Just Answer individual. He gave me the wrong answer. I am hoping this is the correct answer. I don't know how to work this. I don't want to pay twice for the same question.
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.

I understand. Please feel free to try the solutions I gave you. If they work, please come back and accept my answer. If not, please let me know so I can continue working with you to help resolve this issue. There is no need to accept an answer that is incorrect.

Experience: B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.

I'm wondering if you had a chance to try the solutions I gave you yet, and if so, did they work? Please let me know if I can help further. Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I received the correct answer from you. Since I already paid once for the same answer, I cannot see paying twice. You were the correct answer. You were very helpful in every detail. The other answer I paid for, and when I went to use it, was not correct.

Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.

I understand your frustration, however when you listed the above question, you did so as a customer who would pay for a correct answer. I searched your account history and find no other questions, past or present, asked on this website, unless you used a different account. If you indeed had an issue with getting a wrong answer on another question you could contact customer service to see about getting a refund on that particular question. I did take the time to correctly answer your question, and we all work as independent contractors on this site. So not paying me would not "even things up with the company" it would just keep me from being paid.

Thank you for your consideration to this.