TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Can I talk to a person by phone

Can I talk to a person by phone?
Hello, Justanswer experts are not allowed to make contact except through their official site. Thank You
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am 74 years old. I forgot what password XXXXX used for Mobile me. I then entered other of my passswords and I don't know which one me accepted. Has mobile me kept a record of the ones I entered or are the passwords deleated immediately if they are not what I used for the me account. I am worried about security on other accounts. I have tried to resolve this many times and the last time I tried online they said I had entered too many names and probably they thought I was not the authorized person for the me acc**t. But I just forgot what I signed up as.
Hello again, Your best source of help would be the Apple Store where your device was purchased. Here are the phone numbers for Apple. Thank You Tom
  • U.S. iPod and Mac technical support:
    (800) APL-CARE(NNN) NNN-NNNN
  • U.S. iPhone technical support:
    (800) MY-IPHONE(NNN) NNN-NNNN