Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I will get a flirt then i will send a reply but after that

I will get a flirt then i will send a reply but after that I don't hear back How do I know if they got my message or not? is that what the RE: means?
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Hi, which website are you talking about?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
mate1
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm not familiar with that particular website, but do know that some websites like that offer different options to know if a message you send has been read or not. Sometimes it costs extra to add that feature, or sometimes it isn't even offered to protect the privacy of the person you send it to. "RE" means "regarding". That normally automatically appears in the subject line of messages or emails when you are replying to something. For example, if you sent an email or message with the subject line "hey" and they responded without changing the subject line, it would say "RE:hey".

I just checked out their website but can't find any information regarding knowing when a message is read. They do offer this option to email them about your account here:

http://www.mate1.com/nw/feedback/customerService

Since you have an account with them, you would have better access to the help tools and such that they provide than I would. But you might send them a quick email and see if they do provide "read notifications" as a part of an account package.

If this information has been helpful to you, please click "Accept". If you need further assistance, please press "Reply" so I can continue working with you until your situation is resolved. Thanks and best wishes!