TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have 14 dinner plates,12 salad plates,13 bread & butter plates16

I have 14 dinner plates,12 salad plates,13 bread & butter plates16 cups & saucers, 3 rimmed soup bowls in Castleton turquoise china pattern . got this as wedding presents in 1955 I would like to know what it would be worth if I could sell it
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Castleton made several patterns at that time. Does it have a pattern name or number on the buttom? Also does it show what country it was made? Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the co is castleton and the pattern is turquoise made in the usa.the only number I see is 27.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, This is the only Turquoise pattern I have listed.

Replacement China is selling this China and the prices are listed. These prices are considerably more than you usually can get as a set. I would estimate your China to be in the $300 to $400 value at a live auction. You can actually get an offer from Replacement China by calling the 800 listed on the link above. Replacement usually offers 10 to 25 percent of the price they are selling it for if they have demand for you pattern. Thank You Tom