TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a list of the pieces made and/or available and the

Is there a list of the pieces made and/or available and the price they sell for of depression glass in the "block optic" pattern which was made and sold between 1929-1933?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.

Hello, Gene Florence writes many books on depression glass. I own several editions myself and they have great pictures, descriptions with sizes and estimated values. Here is his latest book http://www.amazon.com/Collectors-Encyclopedia-Depression-Glass-Florence/dp/1574326279/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265383337&sr=8-1

but you usually can pickup an older book for $5-$7. I'm not sure where you located but most libraries have one or two copies of his books. Thank You Tom Please click accept.