TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Can I Get Off Flght 3225 To Dfw Before It Goes On To Hou

Submitted: 4 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello, what is your starting point. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tom, I start from Cedar Rapids, CID. on #3225, Ipick up 3623 out of Dallas for HOU, I pick up 3656 out of Hou for Dallas all on Feb. 9 Coming back is just as bad on 2/16 I lv. DFW for HOU on3298 I get 3434 from HOU back to DFW and then #3651 from DFW to CID.

My Sister's Record Locator is PQOFGW - going is exactly like mine. She has a different reurn date it is 2/23. Presently she flies out of HOU to home, I'm not sure if she goes through Dallas or not. She is happy to keep the return or to make it from DFW if that is easier, but her return date is 2/23
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Yes you would be getting off the plane in Dallas and changing planes before going on to Houston. Thank You Tom Please click accept.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't understand the answer. I know I get off the plane in Dallas before going on to HOU.
Do I have consequences if I don't go on to HOU. Will I be able on the return to just get on in Dallas? Can I take your word that my ticket will be no good if I get off & stay in Dallas?
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I'm sorry, your originally question was if you could get off the plane at Dallas and the answer is yes. I will check and see if you can get back on the plane going back to Cedar Rapids on your return flight. Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I thought I gave a rather lengthy commentary about all my questions at the very beginning of this search. I have gotten very brief answers, which I'm not sure they even are taking into consideration that I might have consequences to my return trip. You said you'd see if I could get back on at Dallas to go to CR rather than go through the HOU route. I would appreciate that.

I understood from the beginning of this that my VISA would be charged $15. only when I was satisfied. This has taken HOURS! I surely couldn't recommend it to anyone. If I get a reply about having no problem just getting on #3651 from Dallas to Cedar Rapids and not having to use the round trip to HOU and back I will accept the $15 on my VISA.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Most questions are answered in minutes but some questions such as yours takes more research. I have reviewed American Airlines policies and see no restrictions on getting off at Dallas and getting back on in Dallas. You will not be able to check bags at your beginning location because the airline has no way of taking your bags off the plane at Dallas. As always plan to be at the airport 2 hours before. Although I believe my answer to be correct I would always check with the airline a day before your flight to be sure there has been no changes in the route. You Tom Please click accept.
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience: Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.