Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

where do I buy a lapel pin worn by people at the Grammys last

Customer Question

where do I buy a lapel pin worn by people at the Grammy's last night
it is a Haiti relief symbol..........

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, and welcome back to JustAnswer!

You can buy this lapel pin from the American Red Cross, here:

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you have additional questions, need more information and/or clarification, please click 'Reply'. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
actually, they do not have them, that might be the origin of the pins I saw on the Grammy program, but they are not available there on that site ? guess they sold out ?
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, they might have sold out, due to the high demand. The pins you saw celebs wearing at the Grammy's did look like that (a red cross), right?

I'll try to find other sites that may be selling them and let you know the results of my search in a little while.

Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
You're most welcome! Thanks very much for your accept.

I checked all over and nobody has this in stock. What you might do, is check your local
Red Cross chapter, and they may have it.

When I clicked on the pin at the red cross site, it says that if you 'add it to your cart', it will be shipped as soon as it's available. That means you have to pay for it now, and then you will receive it when it's back in stock. Because it's so popular now, after being seen at the Grammys, I'm sure they're working on re-stocking it. It's up to you if you'd like to pay for it now and have it on 'backorder', or wait for them to have it back in stock again. If you have it backordered for you, then as soon as new stock arrives, it will go out to you. In any case, you will be donating to a worthy cause.

Edited by Cher on 2/2/2010 at 4:11 AM EST