Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

some years ago i hate to say estee lauder had a lovely thick

some years ago i hate to say estee lauder had a lovely thick silvery hot pinky lipsticky lip pencil like a big crayon it was wonderful and i still have the stump i think it was a special offer but i would be so happy if i could buy more cherry bain noosa heads
can you help me?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question.

You can speak to a representative from Estee Lauder regarding discontinued items, with this information from their site:

"WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT ESTÉE LAUDER'S GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN PROGRAM?
For assistance with locating an Estée Lauder product that has been discontinued, please contact our Corporate Headquarters via telephone at 1-800-216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday and ask to speak with a Gone But Not Forgotten Representative. Please note that a search may only be initiated for products within Estée Lauder's basic product line. We regret that we are unable to conduct searches for seasonal, limited edition, or promotional products. If we are able to locate the product you have requested, you may purchase up to 6 units (depending upon availability). Gone But Not Forgotten items are available for shipment to locations within the U.S. To initiate a search for a discontinued product, please call us at 1-800-216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday."

Some current lipsticks they carry in their 'Pure Crystal Lipstick' collection which may be similar in color to the silvery, hot pinky shade you described are 'crystal pink' or 'raspberry pop', as seen here:
http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT649&
PRODUCT_ID=2053

I've also been researching similar thick crayon-like lip pencils for you, by other manufacturers, and have found these:
http://www.vitacost.com/Ecco-Bella-Long-Lasting-Lip-Crayon-Great-Pink?csrc=NTDC-036923027053

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P190021&om_mmc=cse-NexTag&srccode=cii_9324560&cpncode=24-71310098-2

I hope you'll be successful when you contact Estee Lauder's department for discontinued items, and hopefully they will be able to suggest a similar product, if they no longer make this one.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you have additional questions, need more information and/or clarification, please click 'Reply'. Thanks.

Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello cher does that mean it is impossible to find aother lip crayon as it was a special edition ? thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

From my research, Estee Lauder is only showing lip liner pencils, now, no actual 'lipstick' pencils that look like fat crayons (I know exactly what you are referring to, because I had some, myself, way back when; not by Estee Lauder, but other manufacturers, for lips AND eyes--I also loved them!). It's possible it was a special edition/promotional item, but the only way to find out definitely, is to call that number I provided, about the 'discontinued items' by the company. If you tell them approximately what year you bought it, they'll be able to tell you if it's no longer available or if they make something similar, now. They might even know of a store where they have some stock, if you're lucky! I just thought of something--perhaps you can check in discount and/or 'dollar' stores, because I've seen discontinued makeup items there.

Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello cher , thank you i will ring that number tho i dont hold out much hope.....! i am a bit confused ,however ,do you still take the money out of my account even if i haven't bought anything ? regards nadi kahana
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, nadi kahana, and thanks for your reply.

You are most welcome, and I'm glad you will ring that number to find out if the item is still available or has been discontinued.

We do not sell anything on JustAnswer, we answer questions and give advice to help you find the information you are seeking.

I do not get compensated for my time and efforts until you click 'Accept', so that would be most appreciated. After you click 'Accept', it will not cut off our communication; you can always continue to speak with me by clicking 'Reply'.

Regards,
Cher