Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Do you have a paper backbook called Lead Cast Bullets Published

Do you have a paper backbook called "Lead Cast Bullets" Published by Lyman Products in 1969?
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

I think this is the book you are referring to: link

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hello Martin, as for learning, I hope you never do stop. I'm 71 and still learn something new every day. My friend has the 1st and 3rd edition of this manual. What he is looking for is the 2nd edition. Thank you for your help and if you can please keep looking for the 2nd edition! Thanks again, Karen
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
From that auction:

I got the cover for the second edition.

At amazon, they class them separately:

3rd edition:

2nd edition:
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hey Martin, I went to the amazon site and found the manual from Lyman but I could not pay them for it. It is a 1973 and listed in Very Good Condition and sells for $32.00. Can you tell me How to order it? Thanks Karen
Expert:  Martin replied 6 years ago.
On the link i posted, you click on "4 used" (you probably already did that). You then click on the one you want (a "add to cart" button on the right). Then again on the right you will see a button called "check out" Then you will be able to continue the process. As i don't have an account with Amazon i can't tell you exactly how it follow but it's usually fairly simple.