TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I qualified for emergency unemployment insurance, but didnt

I qualified for emergency unemployment insurance, but didn't file my claims immediately because understand what they needed from me. Now I can't get anyone on the phone because they are swamped and I can't file claims on line. What can I do?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello, your only other option is to go in person, if you send me you zip code I will find you your nearest office. Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I was afraid that may be the answer. I can find the local office myself, thanks.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, one other thing you can try is call in the middle of the week Tuesday and Wednesday when there not as busy. Tom