Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

i have been masturbaiting and i have got the stuff that comes

i have been masturbaiting and i have got the stuff that comes out of my willie all over my jeans what should i do
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question.

You can find good solutions for stain removal, here: http://ask.metafilter.com/30129/Removing-semen-stains

"Fresh protein stains can be removed by soaking and agitating in cold water before washing. These stains contain other ingredients besides protein, but it needs treatment first. If hot water is used first, it cooks the protein, causing coagulation between the fibers in the yarns of the fabric, making the stains more difficult to remove. If protein stains are dried or old, scrape or brush off crusted matter (if any), then soak in cold water using a detergent or an enzyme presoak product."

Do not wash with hot water, as this will 'set' the stain. Pre-treating and soaking in cold water with detergent like Tide or an enzymatic presoak product, like Nature's Miracle (http://www.naturemakesitwork.com/home/index.php) , would be best, XXXXX XXXXX in cold water with your usual detergent. You can also try making a 'slurry' with Oxyclean and water and applying to the stain before washing, however, if the jeans are a dark color, test first, to make sure it won't fade the material.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you have additional questions, need more information and/or clarification, please click 'Reply'. Thanks.

Best of luck!
Cher

Edited by Cher on 1/17/2010 at 7:55 PM EST
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks for that what if i was to wash them stright in hot water can my mum catch them and get pregent i am scarred i dont want to tell my mum
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello again, and you're most welcome; thanks very much for your accept and your reply.

No, no one can get pregnant from semen on jeans that were washed with other clothes.

If they were already washed in hot water with detergent, the proteins in the stain may be set, but if the stain remains after washing, you can still try the methods mentioned in the previous answer.

You don't have to tell your mum. You can wash them yourself at a laundromat (not in your home washer) with the products suggested.

Regards,
Cher (I'm sending this as a 'request for information' just so you won't be prompted to click 'accept' an additional time)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

so it is safe for my mum to wash my jeans and my bedding with her clothes and my bedding with her bedding in the home washer and if i dont use detergent it will be safe and they will not tranfer and wil have died

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,

It will be safe, but you do need to use detergent or the clothes won't be washed properly. If you can do your own wash with only your things, it would be better, but if your mum would become suspicious, I understand why you would not want to do that. You're 22; tell your mum you'd like to start doing your own wash from now on. She might like that, and see you're becoming more independent.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is the bedding safe to be washed without detergent with the other bedding because my mum will start asking me questions i have i have washed my my clothes before and she started asking me lots of questions what if my mum washes them before i get time to get detergent do i need to use detergent on my bedding i can use detergent ater she has washed them when they go out i am sorry to keep asking you i am svared of my mum catching something of me or my dad

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm curious why you keep saying the clothes/bedding will be washed without detergent. Do you mean without a pre-soak or stain remover first, before the clothes are washed in water with detergent?

If you've washed your own clothes before and your mum asked questions, just say that you would like to be helpful and you have appreciated her doing your laundry all these years, but you'd like to do your own and she doesn't need to bother. Don't put your clothes/bedding in with the household's laundry. Put it in a separate laundry basket in your room and tell her you'll take care of it. If she comes into your room and says she's doing laundry and asks what you have to put in, just say: 'that's alright mum, I'll do my own wash, you don't have to worry about it.' If she asks questions, just tell her you're trying to help out and you're old enough to do your own laundry.

If this just happened, you can soak the jeans/bedding in your sink with detergent and tell her you spilled some juice or soda on them, if she should see you're soaking them. Once the clothes are washed in the machine with detergent, you don't need to worry about your mum or dad catching anything from you. It would be similar to if you cut your finger and cleaned it with a washcloth or a towel, and then put it in the wash with other people's clothes. Blood is also a 'protein' stain, but unless someone has a communicable disease, washing with detergent in the washer, should be fine to clean the clothes properly.

I don't think you need to worry too much about this. If you can get the clothes/bedding out of the house to wash at a laundromat, fine. If you feel your mum will ask questions re: where are your jeans/bedding, then just put them in with the rest of the household's laundry. Offer to load the washer for your mum, if you're afraid for her to handle your things.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 1/17/2010 at 9:01 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi cher ok i will be using persil washing power in our machine at home on wednesday nite does that sound ok .what powerder do you think i should use first in the sink before i wash the jeans and bedding in the washing machine

jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Jamie.

I'm not familiar with Persil washing powder, because I'm in the USA. If you can get a liquid detergent like Tide, if it's sold in the UK (I'm assuming that's where you are?) or another name brand detergent, I'd use the liquid detergent or a 'pre-soak stain remover' like Shout or Oxyclean or anything that says 'pre-wash' or 'pre-soak' stain remover 'safe for all fabrics', to soak in the sink. Waiting until Wednesday night, the stain will have quite a few days to set, so try to soak it in the sink today, even if it's with the Persil washing powder. Make a paste with the washing powder, in a little cup, with some warm water, and then rub it into the stain on the jeans, then soak in the sink for 1/2 hour, then rinse with clear water, wring out, and hang to dry, over the towel rack in the shower or tub. Just tell your mum you spilled some thing on them and wanted to get it out while the stain was still fresh. Then, you can put it in with the regular wash on Wednesday, no problem.

It might be more difficult to put the sheet in the sink, due to size, so just do this with the jeans, today, and I think you'll be fine.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 1/17/2010 at 9:33 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks i will do that now i will put the jeans in the sink now and i will put my sheets in the sink on wed and wash them on wednesday what do you think would happen if i leave it till wednesday do you think it is safe

jamie

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my mum has just put my jeans in the wash what should i do i was in the bath
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Jamie, and you're most welcome.

Don't worry about it. If they're washed with detergent, they should be fine. If they're already in the wash, there's nothing you can do. They should come out fine. If you find the stain has not come out, you can try soaking them in the sink with the paste I suggested with the washing powder, afterwards. I think washing them in the machine should remove the stain.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thankyou so is it safe they carnt catch anything from me i am sorry to keep asking you but i am scared of them catching something off me do you think it is unlikely i will wash me bedding on wednesday there are no satins on my bed sheets but i will pre wash them in my sink on wednesday

jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jamie,

Yes, I think it's safe. If you are not HIV positive or have AIDS or hepatitis or any serious communicable disease, they can't catch anything from you by washing the clothing together.

Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thats good no i dont have any of the desesess what about the sperm has it died then so it carnt move on th other clothes

jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jamie,

I'm glad you are healthy!

Yes, the sperm is not viable (can't live) long, outside the body. It will be eliminated by the water and detergent.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 1/17/2010 at 10:05 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you for that so it looks all good and they cart catch anything off me and it is good i will soak my bedding on wednesday nite

thank you jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome, Jamie. Yes, it all looks good and don't worry. It will be fine. They can't catch anything from you.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks so it will be on to wash my bedding on wednesday do you think it can spread if i sleep in it or do you think it will be dead

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do you know how lond it takes spirm to die on my bed and clothes

thanks jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Jamie.

Sperm lives outside the body for about 5-60 minutes, so you have nothing to worry about.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you cher lets hope they dont catch any thing
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
You're most welcome, Jamie.

I really think you have nothing to worry about!

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks i am phisicully sick worrying that they will catch something now my mum has washed my boxers that were also got sperm on it aswell she has been washing there under wear mine is it going to be ok

jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Jamie,

I understand your worry, but truly, you have nothing to worry about. Many families do the laundry together, from all family members, and washing will remove all traces of everything and no one will catch anything. I promise you, it will be okay. Stop worrying.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you sorry to keep going on i will do my bed sheets on wednesday i will pre wash them in a sink before i wash it and hope nothing goes round

jamie

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks so you think my boxers and my jeans will just kill the sperm and stop it tranfering to my mum and dad and not get my mum pregnent doing the washing in our washing machine

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Your mom cannot get pregnant from the sperm on your clothing in the washing machine.

The sperm is already dead. It can harm no one.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i am going to tell her in a minute that when i woke up my bed was wet and sperm come out

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Ok, I think it's best to tell your mom. She will understand. You're a normal young man and these things happen.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes thanks sorry to keep nagging you
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
No problem and you're most welcome.

Go speak to your mum and I need to sign offline now.

Everything will be fine.

Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i will thanks

jamie

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome, Jamie.

Cher