John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
154910
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I purchase Jurlique Bronzer It has been discontinued

Where can I purchase Jurlique Bronzer? It has been discontinued by the Company. I have tried many sources but to no avail.

Thank you,
XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: General
Expert:  John Henderson replied 4 years ago.

HiCustomer..

Try these folks. http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=33215

If you have already tried here, let me know and I will continue to search.

XXXXX XXXXX

Here is a follow-up - I just spoke with these people - Jan 12, 2010 1:15 pacific time - at (Make Me Heal)(NNN) NNN-NNNNand have been informed that it is now NOT IN STOCK. They have been waiting for 7 months for restocking and it looks like it may NEVER be

re-manufacturered. This is the acceptable answer to your other 6 questions about this product.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I called Make-Me-Heal also. They were of no help.

If you can find an acceptable lead, I would be very greatful.

Thank you.

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do you want to continue working on my problem product?

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

OKCustomer..

I can help, but I need you to be flexible. I had a mom and a sister as well as 6 aunts. During my "growin' up" years - late 50's early 60's - They would gather together every saturday morning to "plan" the next week and share beauty tips, cooking tips and sewing hints. If a beauty aid they were using was discontinued or just plain not available any longer, they would find something else. Having said all that, please tell me what this particular Jurlique Bronzer accomplished in your particular primping routine. Lets just say that this product may NEVER be available. Lets find something else that does the same thing perhaps even better than the original. I have worked in ceramic quality control and jampled glazes for cooking ware. When we using something, it was my job to find a replacement. What I found was an improvement on an old product that was just a bit different but had to have a different name.

So, lets find something that works and move on. I am sure there are people in your circle of friends or family that need you and if we can free up some time by resolving this issue, they would be grateful.

XXXXX XXXXX

John Henderson, Consultant
Experience: I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Some beauty consultants at a major department store tried to improvise on Jurlique Bronzer but to no avail. It was either not the right color or not liuid enough. Your suggestion was already tried and did not work. I feel it is time to get another expert. Thank you.

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  Tyler replied 4 years ago.
HelloCustomer

I see how experts have tried to help you with this question when you have posted it five other times in the past. While some experts here are able to "work some magic", there may not be an answer to every question and I believe that is the situation that you have here. Discontinued items are not always difficult to acquire--that is, when they are more "tangible". For example, you might be able to find a used, discontinued item like a certain DVD or something. A beauty creme, obviously, cannot be reused. Most items are discontinued because they were not popular sellers. Few companies discontinue items that are making them money. Retailers in turn remove the items and return to manufacturer, or they will mark them down to get rid of them. Looking at all the research the previous unpaid experts did on your problem, I would say that there is probably not a great chance that you will be able to find this product, or have somebody find it for you. We are happy to help here at justanswer.com but we work on the basis of trust--that our work will be met with compensation. I think you might wish to try other avenues to find an answer for this particular question. I hope you will return to justanswer.com in the future with a different issue if you would like. Best wishes
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Anyone else want to help me?
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

I'm afraid there is no help for your question. When all the outdated stock of a discontinued product has been sold, there is no more available anywhere. Many experts have spent a lot of their time researching to no avail. Since none of them have been able to find even one container of the bronzer for you, it is safe to assume that there is no more left anywhere out there to buy. I'm afraid you will have to find another product, or contact Jurlique and add you name to the list of those customers who would like them to make it again. Occasionally a manufacturer will relent if enough customers contact them. Since experts are only compensated when a customer accepts a question, I doubt another expert would want to spend more time on the pursuit.