Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

i bid for a nexercise bike last saturday, on ebay, and cant

i bid for a nexercise bike last saturday, on ebay, and can't find out how my bid went. bill g
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer! With an eBay account, you are required to have an email address on file so they may send you notifications. Normally around the time the auction is nearing its end, eBay will send you an email alerting you of this fact. Depending on your notification settings will depend on how many emails you get. They can also notify you if you are outbid so that you may decide whether or not to post a higher bid before the auction ends. So you might first want to check your email (also your spam/junk folder) to see if they have sent you any emails. If you haven't yet received any emails, the auction may still be active.

Regardless of your emails, you can log on to and check the status of any auctions that are currently active as well as anything that was bid on for the last 31 days. Once you get to their website go to the top right-hand corner where it says "My eBay". Click that button and log in using your login and password. It will take you right to the activity page that shows any activity you've been a part of on the site within the last 31 days. Using the menu on the left you can navigate to different areas depending on your needs.

I hope this fully answers your question! If so, please press "Accept" so I can receive compensation for my work. Positive feedback is always appreciated. If you have more questions or need further clarification, please press "reply" and let me know how I can assist you further. I am happy to help until your question is resolved. Best wishes and thanks for using!